Monday, June 4, 2007

a little progress on both fronts

on rebooting the repository:

Wow, was that a mess. But once I figured out that doing a "cp -R *" on a working copy retains a bunch of '.svn' files that mess up my attempts at cleaning out the repository and starting over. Duh. Ah well, after a bit of wasted time I think I'm waiting through the one great file transfer that will give me a real repository. Let's hope.

I also figured out that the project's website is copied in the www folder, so the website is currently blank. Should be able to fix that by the end of the night.

On the code:
I fixed all the compiler/design level problems (I think), but I get a NoDataSourceException when I try to set up a sendstream on the outgoing message file. More on that as I get to the bottom of it.

No comments: